Join us as we kick off the Cleantech Corridor 2.0 Networking Series! Get an early look at our new team, partners and program to foster a community of organizations and individuals looking to help drive …
- Moniz Unanimously Confirmed As New DOE Chief
- U.K. Delays Smart Meter Rollout by a Year on 'Challenge'
- Efficiency New Brunswick Cuts Geothermal Energy Incentives
- Electricity Loss and Theft: Who Pays?
- Europe Sinks Its Flagship Carbon Trading Scheme
- Microgrids: Coming or No?
- EU Debate Over Climate Change Policy Could Dampen Renewable Energy Growth
- Shinsei Bank to lend $96.8m for a solar power project in Japan
- LDK Solar to supply 500MW wafers to Realforce Power in China
- Gehrlicher Solar secures EUR85m financing from BayernLB
- Sempra US Gas & Power completes 150MW Phase I of Mesquite Solar facility in US
- Yingli Energy secures 220MW PV module supply contract for Chinese solar plants
- Iberdrola Ingeniería, Group Five secure $150m contract for a South African solar plant
- Enertis Solar inks supervision contract for two solar plants in India
The green and cleantech economy has reached a ‘tipping point,’ driven by fears of global warming and rising energy costs. We have all witnessed the explosion of media attention promoting cleantech, advanced energy and an …
Numerous pundits have recently written about the second coming of oil and gas to America - “Happy days are here again!” Are they? Is it really possible to turn the clock back to the good …
Just this past September we imported $26 billion, $28 billion in October and we are on target to surpass $300 billion for this year--a staggering amount. Given that the current population of the US is …
The Solyndra loan guarantee reflects irrational exuberance mixed with the twin enemies of good government—lobbying and lack of oversight. So what’s next? It seems pretty clear that both the Bush and Obama administrations hoped to extract …